Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh what the hey... time for post #3


Click the link below so you'll understand why I posted this photo.

It's Friday and I have an hour to kill at work. Remember when I used to post a disco song each month? Remember how that died off really fast? Remember how my blog was dead and now I'm trying to resurrect my blog by posting tons and tons of entries? Ha, well I finally found a disco song that I can't stop listening to thanks to a mix by Mike Simonetti aka the dude from Troubleman Records/Italians Do It Better. It's called "Just Love What You're Doing" by Hot Chocolate and upon reading the post over again, I realize it's actually one of Mike Simonetti's favorite disco track of all time. Ha, go figure. I couldn't find the Youtube video so you'll just have to download the mix on the Italians Do It Better blog. The song starts around 38:13ish, but since the transition is so f*ing good, I suggest you tune in a few minutes earlier.

No comments: