Monday, August 4, 2008

disco blah song of blah month

Yes MOM, this blog is slowly dying. I'm aware that it needs a brainstorm, STAT! Anyway, I know you've been waiting ALL MONTH for the next exciting disco song that I'm jamming on. This is one of my most favorite songs; I most likely have talked to you about it, but in case you were snoozing like my blog, here it is again:

Don Armando and the 2nd Avenue Band - "Deputy of Love"

I just saw the 12" of this at Sweet Jane Vintage and Records for only 5 bucks! I think I might have paid over double for that so get on it if it's still there, suckas! Even if you're not interested in the song, you should still check out that store out 'cause I'm tired of being their only best customer! : P

Okay, I'll admit it: I didn't really put much effort into choosing a song for August. To make it up to you, look what I stumbled upon while cruising YouTube:

Stacey Q - "Two of Hearts"

Ha! I tricked you. This is an 80s jam! You know you love it though. The Brooklyn based duo Purple Crush does a pretty good cover of the song. You have to check them out because they sound like Peaches but for the music blog. Awww, remember Peaches? Okay, back to (-_-)oO(zzzzz)!!!

No comments: