Monday, December 29, 2008

Do people still give out mixtapes/cds?


In the holiday spirit, I'm offering you all a "jungle-themed" mix cd I whipped up during my winter break. Check out the track-list to see if you'd be interested in receiving one:

1. Convertion - Let's Do It
2. Barrabas - Wild Safari
3. Wally Warning - Land of Hunger (Todd Terje edit)
4. LCD Soundsystem - Too Much Love
5. Hercules and Love Affair - Roar
6. Leila - Little Acorns (feat. Khemahl and Thaon Richardson)
7. Glass Candy - Animal Imagination
8. Kid Creole & the Coconuts - I'm a Wonderful Thing Baby
9. Ron Rogers - Yaya
10. Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Fire
11. Ris Paul Ric - Run Up Wild on Me
12. CFCF - Raining Patterns 160

If you don't already own most of these MP3s and would actually like a mix cd, leave a comment or send me an e-mail with your address. : )))

No comments: