Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nasty Wedges

I don't know if you remember but when my blog first started, I was hatin' on vintage clothing ebay stores including Nasty Gal. Since then, Nasty Gal has started their own online store which still has overpriced vintage clothing, but alas, some of the stuff looks AMAZING so I have to cave-in and say that their merchandise can be reasonably priced at times. Plus, I kinda like the idea of an online vintage clothing store that has nothing to do with ebay. If you want that shit, you can just buy it! Unfortunately, the nasty goods sell like hot cakes so you gotta be on top of your game and check the website daily. I wanted these SOOO BADDD, but they were already sold when I checked the website:


Oh well. I LOVE these shoes even more:

Lulu Chang (methinks she sorta has the American Susie Bubble blog going on) wearing some hot shit! This photo was taken from the Nasty Gal Blog.

I'm DETERMINED to find vintage red wedges when I'm out here in the Bay Area.

Speaking of "nasty" clothes, I'm diggin the Black Oak Arkansas attire (or lack of) in their live performance of "Hot and Nasty". Check it out!


BTW, I'm currently on a classic rock binge.

2 comments:

Bird Hunter said...

your going to come back with some fancy west coast style, damn girl.

Unknown said...

check out the vintage dealers on Etsy theh have the same thing for much less

www.nstylevintage.etsy.com