Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blustery day

Sorry for laggin' on the bloggin'. I've actually got a couple of excuses: (1) I've been sick all week and currently have hearing loss, (2) my desktop computer that I just resurrected is once again not booting up anymore, and (3) Twittering is my new time-suck. Anyway, despite all the interesting Fashion Week stuff I've been hearing about on Twitter, I'm uber-uninspired to post anything. I'll just stick to talking about the Philadelphia weather like the previous post! It's funny... right after mentioning Edward Park's Summer photos, I swear Philadelphia was on the fast track to Spring. However, this week has proven my assumption wrong --we've gone back to the groove of Winter. It's been so cold and WINDY!


Photo by Jeff Wall


This photo perfectly describes how I've been feeling today.

2 comments:

Bird Hunter said...

i do love this photo

carolyn said...

I really love this picture... I might have to try the jean-scarf thing, that's pretty brilliant...i may rip mine up a bit first tho. sweet blog! hope you feel better =)