Sunday, January 18, 2009

the babe-arella

I recently watched the movie "Barbarella" and though I was not impressed by the storyline, I was quite fond of Jane Fonda's ever-changing exotic wardrobe:


Best sexy superhero outfit ever! I gotta give props to the the ying-yang belt buckle!



Hmmph! According to Photobucket, the original picture I posted was too explicit, so this new picture will have to do. This costume is pretty hot as well, but alas, it kinda reminds me of Peter Pan. Though, I do dig the jewelry.

Of course I have to mention that Barbarella's big hair is AMAZING in the movie even after she has future-sex (you'll have to see the movie if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Speaking of Jane Fonda's hair, I just remembered that Erin (friend and hairstylist) told me that one of her clients once brought in a picture of Jane Fonda's mugshot and asked her to cut her hair exactly that way. Of course I had to google the photo up:


I think it's safe to say Jane Fonda looks beautiful under all circumstances and she's got bangin' mugshot hair.

1 comment: