Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something new, something red

I’m a day late, but happy Chinese new year! I’m actually appalled that Google didn’t have a Chinese New Year-themed logo this year. *shrugs* Maybe the economic climate has forced the company to cut back on frivolous one-day designs? Anyway, it’s tradition to wear something new on the first day of the Chinese New Year along with some red --though I suppose the best outfit would contain something new and red. So keeping the promise that I’d take more pictures of my outfits, I figure I could show you the new shoes I got. (I apologize for the plainness of my outfit for such a special occasion.)

My enthusiasm is overwhelming... but really, I loveeee these boots. They are EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for --boots with a wooden heel and a combat boot-y feel to them. Not to mention, they are of higher quality than one would expect from Steve Madden shoes.


I think I’ll go ahead and make a Chinese New Year’s resolution of trying to wear heels more.

No comments: