Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anything you can do I can do better

First, if you haven't noticed, my blog got a new look. Considering I have close to zero html skillz, this is a huge accomplishment. Yayyyy! Second, I know it's not that time of the month yet, but hey, my blog just got a makeover; I can afford to sneak in an extra disco song or two. One of my favorite disco songs of all time is Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face. There are actually two versions: either with female or male vocals --double the fun, right?

Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face (Male Vocal)


Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face (Female Vocal)

I actually prefer the female vocals and I think the majority of people do since I never hear the male vocal version when I'm out. : P

Anyway, I just recently found out that one of the songs I've been listening to non-stop, Friendly Fires - Paris, has a version featuring Au Revoir Simone. You can download the two remixed versions via yousendit:



Friendly Fires - Paris (Justus Köhncke Remix)
Friendly Fires - Paris featuring Au Revoir Simone (Aeroplane Remix)

They're both sooo good. I can't figure out which one I like more.

1 comment:

Bird Hunter said...

on beatsinspace, the december 2nd show part two, has a great remix of the friendly fires song. check it out...